Begin your training journey by clicking below
Live Webinars and In-Person trainings have concluded for the season. Thank you to all who attended!
If you still need to complete the Basic or Advanced training, please watch the pre-recorded webinars below.
Additional Training Resources
Resources from our Partners @ United Way
- 2022 IRS Certification Study Guides:
- IRS Certification Answers Check
Are you unsure about your answers? Use these tools to double-check the answers you have prior to submitting your answers on Link&Learn.
In addition to the content, you will learn in the online training courses, you can also refer to these supplemental resources from our partner, Prosperity Now:
- Publication 4012
Tax preparation for training and a resource utilized at all VITA sites. (hard copies available for pickup at our main office)
- Publication 6744
Test booklet for all certification exams on Link & Learn. (hard copies available for pickup at our main office)
- Publication 4491
- Publication 4491X
- Publication 17 Tax Guide
- Publication 5299 Quality Review Refresher
- Publication 4011 Foreign Student & Scholar Resource Guide
- TaxSlayer Practice Lab – Generic password is: TRAINPROWEB (all caps)
Virtual Tax Prep Training
- All virtual volunteers must complete the following additional training courses prior to their first shift:
- Intake Specialist (Hub training)
- Tax Preparer (Hub training)
- Want to test out the Hub? There is a demo version you can try out. Email email@example.com to request an account.