Additional Tax Filer Resources


File a Federal tax return and claim it before you can receive earned income tax credit (EITC). Find out more.


Tax Issue?

If you are a low income taxpayer who needs help in resolving a tax dispute with the IRS and cannot afford representation, you may qualify for free or low cost assistance from a Low Income Taxpayer Clinic (LITC).

IRS Transcript

Scroll to Top